Friday, April 17, 2009

Snowbound?


This is it, the last storm of the year, I'm sure of that!!! If you are snowbound this weekend, just sit home relax and keep your radio on Cat Country 95-1! I'll be on the air on Saturday 10AM- 3PM and on Sunday noon to 3. I will also be on the Cat all next week Monday - Friday 3-6PM for Jim "the Wild Wild" West. As usual, I have a few people I talked to last weekend who I want to say hi to, starting with Neela and Rianna who nearly froze to death during the Easter egg hunt in Woodland Park. Nick who is in the Navy stationed at NORAD, Ramsey from Security (who's favorite song is Jamey Johnson's "In Color"), Aretha from Colorado Springs, and Ann from the Springs! I can't wait to hear from you this weekend. Call me at 52-88-CAT!

See ya on the radio!

No comments: