
Thanks to Bob Bosche who filled in for me on Saturday due to a family emergency. When I returned to the airwaves on Sunday I was welcomed back by all of you who called to say hi on "the feline" 52-88-CAT! So let me say hi back to: Billy who was home playing his guitar along with the songs on the radio. Jesse and Jill on the west side of the Springs were heading out to walk their dogs. I talked to Robbie in Fountain who was relaxing in the hot tub loving the songs I played from Taylor Swift and Alan Jackson. Kimberly was going bowling with her kids Justin, Heather and Hannah. Michael and Levi were heading back to the Springs after helping their friend Mark in Peyton put together his new pool table! Cat Country listeners have the MOST FUN! I can't wait for the weekend so I can talk to more of my Cat Country friends!!
see ya on the radio!

No comments:
Post a Comment