
I've received some really fun calls from you recently at 52-88-CAT! I've heard from Donna in Fountain, Rick, Tony and Jennifer in the Springs, Sandy in Trinidad, Marie in Pueblo, feline friends everywhere! I got some great listener comments on the new Nike Air Jordan sneakers that are selling for $230! (that's $115 per shoe! Heck the laces are probably 35 bucks"!). Question: What kind of special features would you need in a sneaker in order to pay $230? Responses included: "diamond studded", "100,000 mile warranty", "built in heel massage and toe warmers" and "motorized with remote control". Pictured above are my pair of Nike's. I bought them about a year ago for $55 on sale and I wear them most days. They have a few miles of good tread left on them and they don't need to be "Airs" because there's plenty of clean air in Colorado and I frequently travel to the high country and let my Nike's soak it in!
See ya on the radio!

No comments:
Post a Comment