Thursday, July 2, 2009

Love Your Country!


Happy Independence Day to all of you!
The very best part about my job is I get a chance to spend quality time with you. When I'm on the air I look forward to hearing from you at 52-88-CAT. I really do think of you as family. Cat Country listeners love their Country (U.S.A.)and love their Country (music). Recently I spoke to J.T. who just got back from Iraq. He told me that while deployed he listened to Cat Country 95-1 as often as he could online at catcountry951.com . He said being connected to Colorado Springs and the music he loves while being on the other side of the world, helped him through some of the tough times. God bless you J.T. and thank you for your service to our country! I'm glad Cat Country could be there with you.
Here's a hello to some more of you I spoke to recently. Trish, her mom Pat and daughter Kaitlin called while out doing some shopping. Jacob called while with his family on the way to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. I talked to Mindy on the east side of the Springs, Eric and Anita in Security and Jason who was hanging out with Lizzy on the west side! I can't wait to talk with you at 52-88-CAT!

See ya on the radio!

No comments: