Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What a Night!


Recently I had the good fortune to be invited to perform at Richard and Stephanie's 25th anniversary party! They are both ardent Cat Country Listeners and we all had a "pawesome" time. Many of the guests were Cat Country fans including Annette from Security, Dave and Diane from Manitou and Josh, Lynette, Terry, Michelle and Lucas from the Springs! The dance floor was packed for the Big and Rich song "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" and Trace Adkins "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk". Riley from Denver went nuts when I played Montgomery Gentry's "There's One In Every Crowd" (and yes Riley was the one in this crowd). Stephanie's song for Richard was Anne Murray's classic "Could I Have This Dance For The Rest Of My Life" while Richard drew a big laugh from the crowd when he chose "I'm Gonna' Marry For Money" for Stephanie's song. Stephanie was very good natured about it, but I'm guessing Richard payed for this later! Everyone had a great time. Thanks Stephanie and Richard for letting me crash your party!

See ya on the radio!

No comments: